27th December 2022, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Education loan to study GME Marine course?

Hi sir, I am in last year of BE mechanical engineering. After completing this I want to joint GME marine 1year cource but for this I need loan facility.
but now question is that I am already taking loan from Bank Of India for BE COURCE.
now for GME marine cource i need money.
how can I get that finance for GME Marine 1 year cource?
plz give me reply for this

28th December 2022, 08:39 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan to study GME Marine course?

Candidates can approaches any public sector banks for the education loan.Infact SBI Provides education loan.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called IMU CET and AP EAMCET.
29th December 2022, 05:58 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

The entrance exam called IMU CET,if you qualify the entrance exam you will get a education loan to study GME Marine course.
29th December 2022, 06:08 PM
Msdhoni02

Education loan to study GME Marine course?

Given banks provide easy loans to study GME Marine course:

1. SBIN,

2. AXIS Bank,

3. HDFC Bank,

4. ICICI Bank,

5. Kotak Bank.
29th December 2022, 09:58 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

After completing your BE in Mechanical Engineering ,you can definitely get Education loan from the bank for pursuing Marine Engineering.

The bank will give you loan only when you get admission in the top Marine Engineering Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?