26th February 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

From where and how can I study Graduation in Marine Engineering (GME)?

I have completed my BE in Mechanical and now wants to do another graduatio in Marine Engineering with course of Graduation in Marine Engineering (GME). Am I eligible to do this? If yes, then from where and how can I do this?

10th April 2019, 11:46 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where and how can I study Graduation in Marine Engineering (GME)?

Yes, you can certainly pursue Graduation in Marine Engineering.

The minimum educational qualification required to pursue the Graduation in Marine Engineering is graduation.

The admission to the course will be on the basis of written examination. However, it varies from college to college some do have direct admission.

The duration of the course would be 1 year.

You can pursue Graduation in Marine Engineering from any of the below mentioned college:-

1)Coimbatore Marine College
2)Academy of Maritime Education and Training University
3)VELS University, Chennai
4)Hindustan Institute of Maritime Training, Chennai
5)Maritime Foundation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?