11th December 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Education Loan to study Medicine in Japan? How to send Loan amount?

Sir,
I am getting admission in Japan for Medicine course. Please let me know what I have to do for getting an Education Loan? And how I will send the Loan amount to the college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  2. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  3. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  4. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  5. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  6. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  7. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  8. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  9. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  10. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  11. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  12. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  14. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  15. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
  16. For how much amount I can apply Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main?
  17. For how much amount I can apply Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main?
  18. How can I claim for Education Loan amount if want to get transfer from college to study B.Tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?