23rd January 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Education loan is there for Textile & Design courses? When the forms are available?

Education loan is being given for the courses of textile and design related? What do you say sir/mam? When should i fill up the form for it tll me sir/mam in detailed manner to me.

26th January 2014, 01:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan is there for Textile & Design courses? When the forms are available?

You can definitely get education loan for pursuing courses related to Textile field. The courses for which education loans are given are as follows :-

-Textile Designing
-Textile Technology (Engineering)
- Fashion Designing

However, the criteria for giving education loan are:-
- You should have a good academic record.
- The institute where you are seeking admission is recognized.
- The institute where you are seeking admission is one of the top notch institutes of India.
- The institute where you are seeking admission should provide good exposure and placement facilities to its students.

There are no forms as such for education loan. You need to approach a bank and talk to the branch manager for this. He/She will tell you all the norms and instruct you to do the needful to get the loan sanctioned. You need to act as per his/her instructions.
27th January 2014, 02:09 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Education loan is there for Textile & Design courses? When the forms are available?

Students can get loans provided the courses are affiliated with AICTE. Certificate courses from recognized affiliated institutes and evening courses certified by government in India are eligible for the loan. If your course fee is between Rs 4 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh, you need a guarantor who promises to pay the amount in case you fail to pay back the loan. You need documents like passport size photo, income proof/latest income tax return, last 6 months bank account statements during the sanctioning. You can checkout the website of National Institute of Fashion Technology for prospectus which is usually uploaded between July-August every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?