12th March 2019, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand?

Dear Sir, I want to apply in BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

19th March 2019, 04:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand?

You need to fulfill the following points if you want to apply for BCCL ke Laal and Laadli Scholarship

- Should be a domicile of Jharkhand state and must reside in the vicinity of BCCL
- Must have at least 60% marks in class 10th
- Preference will be given to those whose family income is less than 6 lacs per annum
- Should be free from any chronic disease
20th March 2019, 10:33 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to apply in BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!
Eligibility to apply for the BCCL Ki Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand is given below:
  • Those students who have completed 10th in the year 2018
  • Students must be domicile of Jharkhand or ward of BCCL employee
  • Students must have obtained minimum 60% marks in their 10th board examination
  • Students should be residing within 25 km radius of BCCL
  • Students’ Annual family income should not be more than Rs 6 Lakhs
  • Students should be free from any chronic disease. Medical fitness test will be conducted by the management at the time of admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?