12th March 2019, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know that how can I apply for BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand? I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

19th March 2019, 05:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand?

You need to download the application form from the official website and fill it with all the details. Attach all the required documents along with the application form and get it signed by the nearest BCCL office to your residence.

Application form download link https://www.scholarships.net.in/uplo...36296-Form.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?