12th March 2019, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand?

Hello everyone, I am planning to applying in BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand of this year. But before that I want to know about the benefits of applying in this kind of scholarship. Can anyone of you tell me about the benefits?

20th March 2019, 10:31 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Benefits of applying for BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to applying in BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand of this year. But before that I want to know about the benefits of applying in this kind of scholarship. Can anyone of you tell me about the benefits?
There are 16 students (8 boys and 8 girls) will receive free education through online / Video conferencing classes for competitive examination like IIT, NIT, etc. Selected students can get free coaching and hostel facility through BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand. BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ke Laadli Scholarships are offered by Bharat Coking Coal Limited under the CSR program.

Official website - http://www.bcclweb.in/?page_id=27265
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?