12th March 2019, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand. So, I would like to know that what are the documents required to apply in this scholarship? Can you please let me know about the documents? Please let me know immediately.

19th March 2019, 04:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand?

You need to have the following documents to apply for BCCL scholarship

- Copy of the registration card of 10th standard board
- Copy of the Admit card of the 10th standard board
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Aadhar card
20th March 2019, 10:34 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Documents required to apply for BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand. So, I would like to know that what are the documents required to apply in this scholarship? Can you please let me know about the documents? Please let me know immediately.
Some of the documents required to apply for the BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli Scholarship, Jharkhand are given below:

-Aadhar Card
-Income Certificate
-Registration Card of Class 10th Board examination
-Admit Card of Class 10th Board

Official website - http://www.bcclweb.in/?page_id=27265
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?