10th January 2019, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) course?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Education Loan, so that I can study BCA(H). I have heard about the Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme. So, I am eligible to apply for an education loan scheme of this Bank?

16th January 2019, 11:09 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) course?

Eligibility to apply for Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) course;

You should be an Indian National.
You should have secured admission to BCA(H) course in recognized institutions through entrance test/ merit based selection process after completion of HSC(10 + 2 or equivalent).
If the admission is purely based on the marks scored in qualifying examinations, you must have secured minimum 50% marks in qualifying examination (10% relaxation for SC/ST categories).

For more details visit;
https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in...vidyarthi.aspx
16th January 2019, 11:54 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) course?

Eligibility to apply for Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for pursuing BCA (H) course is mentioned below:-

—> You should be an Indian National.

—> You should have secured admission to a higher education course in a recognised institution in Abroad through entrance examination or merit based selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?