11th October 2018, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for United Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BBA(H) course?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Education Loan, so that I can study BBA(H). I have heard about the United Bank of India Education Loan Scheme. So, I am eligible to apply for an education loan scheme of this Bank.

21st October 2018, 11:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for United Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BBA(H) course?

Eligibility to apply for United Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BBA(H) course are given below.

You must be an Indian National.

You must have secured admission to concerned institute in India or abroad through merit based selection process and cleared the qualifying examination.

You can find more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/e...education.aspx
22nd October 2018, 02:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for United Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BBA(H) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Education Loan, so that I can study BBA(H). I have heard about the United Bank of India Education Loan Scheme. So, I am eligible to apply for an education loan scheme of this Bank.

Students must be Indian nationals and secured admission to any of the academic / technical / professional courses through entrance test or merit based selection process in a university / institution are eligible to apply for United Bank of India education loan scheme. Eligible students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad. Margin under United Bank of India education loan scheme is as follows: up to Rs 4 Lakhs – Nil and above Rs 4 Lakhs – 5% for studies in India. United Bank of India education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?