9th June 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study MDes course

Hello everyone, I am interested to do MDes. However, for this course I want to apply an Education Loan. But I don't know which bank provides me education loan for doing this course. Kindly tell me asap.

16th June 2019, 10:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study MDes course

There are many reputed PSU and private sector banks available in India for education loan. All you to do is secure admission at a recognised college for your MDes programme. Just make sure you have got admission at a reputed college which has a good placement record.

Banks like State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda, Allahabad Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, etc are some of the popular choices among students. You just need to contact the nearest branch of any bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?