12th January 2019, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Axis Bank to study BTech? Is there any processing charge?

I want to study BTech. For, this I am going to apply an education loan in Axis Bank. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply an education loan in this bank. And is processing fee there in this bank for education loan?

17th January 2019, 08:42 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Axis Bank to study BTech? Is there any processing charge?

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Axis Bank for pursuing B.Tech course, you should have secured admission to B.Tech course in a recognised college/ university. There are no processing charges under Axis Bank education loan for education loan up to Rs. 10 lakhs in India.
17th January 2019, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Axis Bank to study BTech? Is there any processing charge?

You need to get admission at a recognized college, through entrance exam first. It would be good, if you can get admission at a reputed engineering college through JEE Main or any state engineering entrance exam. Once you have got confirmed admission, you can approach the concerned bank.

There is no processing charges for education loans at most of the banks in India, including Axis bank. Hence, no need to worry. Just make sure you have a guarantor to support your education loan application.
18th January 2019, 08:32 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

You must be a citizen of India.
You must have obtained at least 50% marks in 10+2 examination.
You must have secured admission to BTech course through entrance test / merit based selection process after completion of HSC (10+2).
Documents regarding regular income of the co-applicant( parents/sibling/guarantor) is required.

Axis Bank does not charges any processing fee to sanction the education loan.

For more details visit;
https://www.axisbank.com/retail/loan...an/eligibility
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?