1st January 2019, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce to study BTech? Is there any processing charge?

I want to study BTech. For, this I am going to apply an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply an education loan in this bank. And is processing fee there in this bank for education loan?

5th January 2019, 10:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce to study BTech? Is there any processing charge?

You must be an Indian national.

You must be a meritorious student.

You must have secured admission to BTech course in recognized Institute/university in India or abroad through entrance test/ merit based selection process.

There is no processing charge taken by Oriental Bank of Commerce to get education loan.

For more details;
https://www.obcindia.co.in/content/f...dia-and-abroad
5th January 2019, 10:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce to study BTech? Is there any processing charge?

You must be an Indian national.

You must be a meritorious student.

You must have secured admission to BTech course in recognized Institute/university in India or abroad through entrance test/ merit based selection process.

There is no processing charge taken by Oriental Bank of Commerce to study in India.
For study abroad processing charge is Rs. 1000/- plus Service tax, if any. However, the fee are refunded to the student on taking up the course.

For more details;
https://www.obcindia.co.in/content/for-study-india-and-abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?