11th October 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank to study MBBS? Is there any processing charge?

I want to study MBBS. For, this I am going to apply an education loan in Punjab National Bank. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply an education loan in this bank. And is processing fee there in this bank for education loan?

21st October 2018, 09:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank to study MBBS? Is there any processing charge?

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank to study MBBS are given below.

You must be an Indian National.

You must have secured admission to a higher education course in recognised institution in India through entrance test/merit based selection process after completing 10+2 examination or equivalent.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.pnbindia.in/education.html
21st October 2018, 09:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank to study MBBS? Is there any processing charge?

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank to study MBBS are given below.

You must be an Indian National.

You must have secured admission to a higher education course in recognised institution in India through entrance test/merit based selection process after completing 10+2 examination or equivalent.
Punjab National Bank charges processing*fees of Rs 250/- plus GST for Education Loan where immovable property has been taken exclusively as collateral security.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.pnbindia.in/education.html
22nd October 2018, 02:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study MBBS. For, this I am going to apply an education loan in Punjab National Bank. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply an education loan in this bank. And is processing fee there in this bank for education loan?

Eligibility to apply for an education loan in Punjab National Bank is as follows: Students should be Indian Nationals and should have obtained admission to a higher education course in recognized institutes in India or abroad through entrance test or merit based selection process after completion of 12th or equivalent. Students have to provide necessary margin and security for getting education loan from Punjab National Bank. They have to submit the necessary documents for getting education loan from Punjab National Bank. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
There is no processing charge for education loan under Punjab National Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?