27th June 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBBS? Is there any processing charge?

I want to study MBBS. For, this I am going to apply an education loan in State Bank of India. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply an education loan in this bank. And is processing fee there in this bank for education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank to study BJMC? Is there any processing charge?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra to study BBA? Is there any processing charge?
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank to study BHM? Is there any processing charge?
  4. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study BTech? Is there any processing charge?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in SBI to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication? Details of processing charge?
  6. Is processing fee available under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore? How to apply online?
  7. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India for MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Benefits of applying for Education Loan in State Bank of India?
  10. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for MBBS aspirant?
  11. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  12. Does Bank charges different Interest rates to study MBBS in other state?
  13. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  14. Whether Bank of Baroda charges processing fee of Education Loan?
  15. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate of State Bank of India, Mysore? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  16. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  17. Should I apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS? Interest rates charged against Education Loan?
  18. Expenses covered under State Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
2nd July 2018, 09:58 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBBS? Is there any processing charge?

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in State Bank of India for pursuing MBBS course, you should have secured admission in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination or merit based selection process. No processing charges are imposed for processing education loan under State Bank of India.
4th July 2018, 08:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBBS? Is there any processing charge?

Eligibility :-
You should have secured admission to MBBS course in a Government recognised university and you should be an Indian National.

Processing Charges :- Nil
5th July 2018, 01:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study MBBS. For, this I am going to apply an education loan in State Bank of India. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply an education loan in this bank. And is processing fee there in this bank for education loan?

Students should be Indian Nationals and should have obtained admission to higher education are eligible for getting education loan in State Bank of India. They have to apply online via Vidyalakshmi portal or through SBI branch nearest to their house for education loan. They have to provide necessary securities for the admission and also should submit documents mentioned in the application form for getting education loan.
There is no processing or upfront charges will be levied on education loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?