18th January 2019, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in RBL Bank Ltd. to study BDS? Is there any processing charge?

I want to study BDS. For this, I am going to apply an education loan in RBL Bank Ltd. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply an education loan in this bank. And is processing fee there in this bank for education loan?

22nd January 2019, 06:24 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in RBL Bank Ltd. to study BDS? Is there any processing charge?

Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in RBL Bank Ltd. to study BDS:

You should be an Indian national.

You must have a co-signer to act as a co-borrower while applying for loan.

Co-applicant also be a citizen of India.

You must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board or institute.

For detailed information, you should visit the below mentioned official website link.
https://www.rblbank.com/product/loans/education-loan
22nd January 2019, 07:30 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in RBL Bank Ltd. to study BDS? Is there any processing charge?

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in RBL Bank Limited for pursuing BDS course, you should have secured admission to BDS course in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination or selection process after completion of HAC.

No, there are no processing charges under RBL Bank Ltd. Education loan scheme.
23rd January 2019, 03:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to first secure admission at a recognized Dental college in India. After the confirmation of admission, you can apply for education loan at the concerned bank branch near to your residence.

For education loans there isn't any processing charges at any bank in India, if you are applying for studies in India. There may be some charges, if you apply for study abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?