9th July 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for The Gaud Saraswat Brahman Scholarship?

Hello friends, I want to apply for The Gaud Saraswat Brahman Scholarship. So, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this subsidy. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

11th July 2019, 04:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The Gaud Saraswat Brahman Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply for The Gaud Saraswat Brahman Scholarship. So, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this subsidy. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for The Gaud Saraswat Brahman Scholarship is given below:

>> Students who are studying in Class V to undergraduate courses

>> Students should be belongs to the Gaud Saraswat Brahman community

>> Students who have joined the courses like BE / BArch / MBBS / BPharm / BCom / BSc / BA
12th July 2019, 11:21 AM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Eligibility:--

1. Candidate must be belonging student of the Gaud Saraswat Brahman Community.

2. Candidate must be School students studying in Class 5th to 10th are eligible to apply.

3. Candidate must be PUC/Junior College students can also apply.

4. Candidate must be Bachelor degree (BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com) or Diploma holders can apply.

5. Candidate must be Professional course students like (BE/ B.Arch/ B.Pharm/ M.B.B.S) will be eligible for availing this scholarship.
12th July 2019, 05:37 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for The Gaud Saraswat Brahman Scholarship are as follows:-
Candidates must be of Gaud Saraswat Brahman Community to apply for the scholarship.
This scheme is applicable for the applicants pursuing from 5th to undergraduate courses only.
Undergraduate courses includes- BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BE, B.Tech, MBBS, B.Pharma, BBA, BCA etc.
12th July 2019, 09:02 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility to apply for The Gaud Saraswat Brahman Scholarship are:-
Applicants must be of Guad Saraswat Brahman Community to apply for the scholarship scheme.
Scholarship Scheme will be applicable for the applicants pursuing from 5th standard to undergraduate courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?