9th July 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship for 12th Science student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard right now. I want to apply in Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship. I want to know about my eligibility as I am a Science student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship?

11th July 2019, 04:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship for 12th Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard right now. I want to apply in Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship. I want to know about my eligibility as I am a Science student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship?

Eligibility to apply for the Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship for 12th Science student is given below:

The aspirant should be hearing impaired

The aspirant should have passed the 12th (HSC) examination in the current year (June – 2019) from a regular Higher Secondary School and is studying in a college in Maharashtra or Gujarat

The aspirant must belong to the state of Maharashtra or Gujarat
11th July 2019, 06:56 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship for 12th Science student?

To be eligible :-

The students must be hearing impaired students.

Students must have passed SSC examination in June 2019 from regular Secondary Schools.

Students must have a domicile of either Gujarat or Maharashtra.
12th July 2019, 09:17 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must have to satisfy the criteria below,

1) Applicants should be Hearing Impaired of Gujarat and Maharashtra.

2) Applicants get admission for Bachelor degree or Master degree in any reputed university or college.

Tel. No: 91-265-2250157
Email: [email protected], [email protected].
Official website -> Click Here !
12th July 2019, 05:50 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship for 12th Science student are as follows:-
Candidate should be hearing impaired.
Candidate must have passed SSC examination in June 2019 from regular Secondary Schools.
Candidate must have a domicile of either Gujarat or Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?