17th August 2018, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for The German Chancellor Fellowship?

Hello Sir, I came to know that Alexander von Humboldt Foundation is offering The German Chancellor Fellowship. I want to apply in this scholarship. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship. Please let me know immediately.

4th September 2018, 06:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The German Chancellor Fellowship?

Eligibility and requirements to apply for The German Chancellor Fellowship is given below.

The applicant must be a national of Brazil, China, India, Russia or the United States.

The applicant must have a Bachelor’s or equivalent academic degree completed less than twelve years before the beginning of the fellowship.

Applicant must have a Initial proven leadership experience.

Applicant must be skilled in German or English language.

A motivation letter (approximately 2 pages)

A confirmation of supervision by the host in Germany.

A project plan which candidates must draw up on their own and coordinate with their host.

Two references by individuals qualified to comment on the candidate's professional, personal and/or academic background.

For more details, please visit the below mentioned link.
https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/w...ellowship.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?