8th May 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for PhD in German universities with fellowship?

I completed my masters in Biotechnology and i want to p.hd in germany in the area of plant biotechnology and presently iam doing project in ICRISAT,Patancheru,India.
I want to do p.d with fellowship so could you help me in this regard

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there?
  2. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  3. Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?
  4. Can I do Ph.D in any German Universities after PG in Mechanical Machine Design?
  5. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany?
  6. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  7. What can I do for PhD with fellowship? -- [New]
  8. Institutes providing fellowship with Ph.D in English which may include central universities central universities or NITs or IITs?
  9. How we can apply for JRF Fellowship?
  10. How can I apply for women scientist fellowship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  12. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  13. Post Doctoral position in Analytical Chemistry in German universities?
  14. How may I apply for MS in German Universities? How much percentages is required for the same? What's the fee structure for the same?
  15. How to join Ph.D for further studies in CFTRI, Mysore? Procedure to apply for GATE fellowship for Ph.D programme
  16. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  17. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  18. UGC JRF fellowship eligibility for PhD Biotechnology?
23rd May 2014, 08:14 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for PhD in German universities with fellowship?

As you have asking here about your problem that you want to know that how to apply for PhD in Germany as in German universities and with the scholarship with you. So I am going to tell you about your problem and tried to solve this as far as possible.

So first of all if you have decided to do PhD in Germany then you have to send your PhD demo project to the German universities for the approval or selection of yours in that university. If they will approve your project then they will check your eligibility criteria as you qualified or not for the PhD programme or not. And then if you have eligible for the study then they will call you and then you must give an entrance test as per the rule of the German universities.

Then if you get eligible and get qualified for the PhD then you can apply and also get admit in to that university and starts your study carrier. And with the scholarship it will be easier that for applying and also get admit in to the PhD programme. So best of luck for your future and your carrier in PhD in German.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?