18th June 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Inspire SHE 2018 will be released?

Hello everyone, I have done 12th Commerce from WBCHSE Board. I want to apply for Inspire SHE Scholarship for this year which is 2018. Can you please let me know that when the notification will be release for this scholarship? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of Post Matric Scholarship 2018 will be released?
  2. When the notification of Global Leaders Scholarship 2018 will be released? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When the notification of Swami Dayanand Scholarship 2018 will be released?
  4. When the notification of Santoor Women's Scholarship 2018 will be released?
  5. When the notification of Ahindi Bhashik Scholarship 2018 will be released?
  6. When the notification of Diploma Entrance Test 2018 will be released?
  7. When the notification of Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana 2018 will be released?
  8. When the notification of GPSC recruitment will be released? Important dates of GPSC 2018?
  9. When the notification of International General Knowledge Olympiad 2018 will be released?
  10. When the notification of Government of Maharashtra AMS Scholarship 2018 will be released? -- [New]
  11. When the notification of Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2018 will be released?
  12. When the notification of All India Maths Science Talent Examination 2018 will be released?
  13. When the notification of UPSC Indian Economic Service 2018 will be released?
  14. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission Stenographer recruitment 2018 will be released? Study Materials for preparation?
  15. When the notification of SET will be released in 2018?
  16. When the notification of INSEAD Deepak & Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship 2018 will be released?
  17. What is the date of MP Pre Medical Entrance Exam application form Submission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When will be the NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) exam conducted in this year?
8th July 2018, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the notification of Inspire SHE 2018 will be released?

If we change college for SY BSC, Will it effect on INSPIRE Scholarship? Will I have to inform inspire officials? What will be process?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?