12th April 2016, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I get an Education Loan to study in Amity University if my father is dead?

Dear Sir,
I would like to get an Education Loan for study in Amity University, Mumbai. My father is no more and I have one sister only and she is married. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  3. Can my father become a guarantor against an Education Loan if I am a married woman? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amity University?
  5. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father is an employee at Qatar?
  6. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father is an employee at Qatar?
  7. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  8. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  9. How to claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan of my brother taken by my father?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get any concession in Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government Teacher?
  12. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  13. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  14. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired?
  15. How can I get an Education Loan to study MCA if my father is unemployed?
  16. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with low interest rates to study MS in UK?
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study MCA if my father is a retired serviceman?
  18. How can I apply for Education Loan if my father is bankrupted being a MBA candidate of Symbiosis International University?
15th April 2016, 07:58 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an Education Loan to study in Amity University if my father is dead?

Yes, why not, you can definitely get education loan for your study even when your father is not there. Do not worry, for loans upto 4 lacs, there is no need of even guarantor also. You can apply for education loan at official website which is http://https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/.

Once you submit your form with concerned details and required documents, your application will be processed and then banks will sanction your education loan. For loans above 4 lacs, you can make your brother in law or sister as guarantor.
16th April 2016, 12:40 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an Education Loan to study in Amity University if my father is dead?

You can get education loan from any bank. You must visit any nearest bank and produce your all documents for education loan. If your father is dead then also, you can get education loan if you have some property or fixed deposit. You can make any body guarantor for education loan.
19th September 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, How many days required to get loan after submit concerned documents?
9th July 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

For more than 12lack loan for b.tech study do I require any guaranter and my grand father can be in place of father he is guardian.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?