9th July 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you help me to know how I can apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship. I am studying in 12th standard and I want to apply for this scholarship exam. Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

11th July 2019, 04:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you help me to know how I can apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship. I am studying in 12th standard and I want to apply for this scholarship exam. Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Eligible hearing impaired students can apply for the Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship by downloading the application from the official website link given https://www.bahushrutfoundation.org/application-forms. They have to attach the following documents: HSC / Graduate / Post Graduate level Certificate and Mark Sheet, Certificate of deafness, Latest audiogram taken at Government hospital or institute, latest passport size photograph and Admission proof. The filled in application form should be sent to the Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Office before 31st August, 2019.
11th July 2019, 06:47 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

To apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship:--

Students must be from the Gaud Saraswat Brahman community.

School students studying in Class 5 to 10 can apply.PUC/Jr.

College students are eligible to apply.

Students in degree programme (BA/BSc/BCom) and Diploma are also eligible to apply.

Students enrolled in professional courses like BE/BArch/BPharm/MBBS can also apply.
12th July 2019, 09:23 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please follow the below steps to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship,

Step 1: First you have to download the application form from the official website ->
Click Here

Step 2: You have to fill the application form with necessary and attach the documents and certificates along with the application.

Step 3: The Filled application should be sent to the address,

Contact Address:
Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation
303, Aries Palms, Tower – B
5/6 Shobhana Nagar
Vasana Road, Vadodara, 390015
12th July 2019, 05:47 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Procedures to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Scholarship are as follows:-
Download the application form from official website.
Fill in the required details.
Attach the required documents.
Send the application by post to the address given below-
Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation
303, Aries Palms, Tower- B
5/6 Shobhana Nagar
Vasana Road, Vadodara, 390015
Gujarat, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?