24th March 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

What's the last date for submission of offline form for AIEEE ?

when is the last date of submitting the form for offline aieee?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. What's the last date for submission of offline form for AIEEE ? -- [New]
  2. Last date for the submission of forms for AIEEE Exam?
  3. Last date of submission of offline AIEEE forms? Opening date of AIEEE offline forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When will the AIEEE forms be available in the market? What's the last date for the form submission? Where it will be available in chhattisgarh?
  5. Last date for the submission of offline forms for AIEEE?
  6. Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?
  7. Last date for the submission of AIPMT application forms in online and offline? Where to buy the application forms for this Exam?
  8. How much is the registration fees for AIEEE? Last date of submission of form?
  9. Last date of submission for UPSC PCS form offline?
  10. Date of sale of offline application forms? Last date of submission? How to get the form?
  11. Last date of submission of UPSC(SCRA) online and offline application form?
  12. Forgot to mention Name and Date on the photo of AIEEE application form : Will my form get rejected?
  13. Date of UGC exam? How to get the form? Last date of form submission?
  14. What is the date of submission of offline/online application form for medical entrance exam?
  15. Last date of submission of forms for AIEEE?
  16. When and where can I get BSc Nursing application form? Last date of submission of form? Dates of documents attached?
  17. What is the date of sale of AIEEE offline application form? Where to get the form?
  18. Information regarding GATE Offline Exam? Last date to submit for GATE Exam in offline mode?
26th March 2012, 08:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the last date for submission of offline form for AIEEE ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when is the last date of submitting the form for offline aieee?
send details on my email id..
The last date of submission of application form for All India Engineering Entrance Examination (Offline Mode) was 31-12-2011.

The All India Engineering Entrance Examination (Offline Mode) is going to be held on 29.04.2012.

For further information, refer to the official website of AIEEE 2012.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?