15th May 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for education loan under PNB Pratibha scheme?

what is the last date for applying educational loan under pnb prathibha scheme ?

Related Questions:
  1. To take Education Loan from PNB what should I do?
  2. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  3. What is the Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Pharmacy?
  4. Education loan scheme for ST students to pursue MBBS?
  5. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  6. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Medical after HSC? Fee for entire course? Whic bank provides education loan under government scheme?
  8. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  10. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  12. Eligibility for CSIS scheme when already taken education loan from SBI bank and have an outstanding of Rs. 90,000? Benefits of CSIS scheme?
  13. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  14. Schemes provided by Banks for Education Loan to study in B.Tech?
  15. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  16. Can I apply for B.Sc in HM with in any college which offer education loan?
  17. Colleges offering BDS course with Education Loan in India? Detailed information about Guarantee in Education Loan scheme?
  18. How Education Loan scheme works? Any bank provides cash payment to students or it is done directly to institute?
15th May 2015, 07:12 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for education loan under PNB Pratibha scheme?

PNB Prathibha Scheme is for the students of Management, Engineering, Medicine, Law and other professional course.

Student Eligibility:

Secured admission in Regular full time Degree/Diploma

Online application for PNB prathibha Scheme can be apply on its official website.

Please visit https://www.pnbindia.in
15th May 2015, 09:48 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Last date to apply for education loan under PNB Pratibha scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the last date for applying educational loan under pnb prathibha scheme ?
Punjab National Bank offers three types of education loan. One of them is Prathibha Scheme which is at lower ROI for those students who are seeking admission in 102 premier institutions of India.

There is no last date for applying educational loan as such. It depends on your date of joining. You should process your loan formalities before your admission date because college would be asking for first installment through DD in favour of college admission department.

An addendum to above, loan is provided to meet all the expenses such as books, equipments, computer, study tours, lodging, traveling and boarding.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?