9th November 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to apply for Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme?

I am from Jammu & Kashmir and studying Technical course. I want to know eligibility criteria to apply for Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme to study B.Tech in Distance mode if working in Indian Army?
  2. Can a 10th with 8 CGPA apply for Prime Minister Scholarship Schemes? How to apply for it? Eligibility criteria for it?
  3. Can a son of Indian Army apply for Prime Minister's Scholarship scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles?
  4. Applied for Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme but did not received
  5. Can a son of Haryana Police apply for Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria of special scholarship scheme for kashmiri students? When can I get the form?
  7. Procedure to apply for Prime Minister scholarship for girls for scoring 95 percent above in intermediate?
  8. Eligibility for Special Scholarship Scheme for Kashmiri students?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Pre Matric ST Scholarship Scheme of Tripura for 9th student? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility criteria to apply for Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme? When to apply for it?
  11. Can a CRPF girl child get interest free education loan? Is there any Prime Minister scholarship schemes available for us?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Scholarship award after completing 12th with 89.60%? Details of scholarship scheme and how to apply for it?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Kothari PDF in Sciences scholarship? How much amount they give under this scheme? Can I apply for another scheme simultaneously?
  15. Who was the first PM of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to get prime minister's scholarship for girls who have scored above 95 percentage marks in intermediate?
  17. Eligibility and conditions to apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship? How much amount I can get under this scheme?
  18. Seniarity list of BSc(Physics) B.Ed?
11th November 2017, 04:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from Jammu & Kashmir and studying Technical course. I want to know eligibility criteria to apply for Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme?

Students from the domicile of Jammu & Kashmir with a pass in 10+2 examination by J&K Board or CBSE located in J&K are eligible to apply for the Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS). Students’ family income should be Rs 6 Lakhs or below per year to apply for the Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme. The PMSSS for students of Jammu & Kashmir is offered to students for studying general degree courses, engineering and medical courses. Students can apply online for the PMSSS. The PMSSS website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?