20th January 2019, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?

I want to know that what is the maximum amount I can get in an education loan of State Bank of Travancore Education Loan Scheme so that I can study MS course in Abroad? I am interested to do MS in Abroad so I want to get an education loan and I got a positive feedback of this scheme of education loan.

24th January 2019, 07:53 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?

To study MS in Abroad, you can get minimum Rs. 50,000/- and maximum Rs. 20 lacs under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan Scheme. You should be an Indian and have a secured admission to MS in Abroad through entrance test or merit-based selection process conducted by a Government Agency / University to be eligible to get an education loan in State Bank of Travancore.

Last edited by ppsahu; 25th January 2019 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Remove *
24th January 2019, 08:11 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?

Maximum amount that you can get under State Bank of Travancore (SBI) Education Loan Scheme for pursuing MS course in Abroad is Rs. 20 lakhs.

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in State Bank of Travancore (SBI), you should have secured admission to MS course in a recognised college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?