30th April 2015, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MHRD scholarship again in B.E 2nd year?

I am studying 2nd year B.E. I had not applied for this scholarship in the 1st year. Can i apply for this scholarship freshly for 2nd year.? And what is the last date to apply. If i can apply, please let me know the link and also the complete procedure which we need to follow up to ensure that we will get the scholarship. Thank you.

1st May 2015, 06:28 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MHRD scholarship again in B.E 2nd year?

Ministry of human resource development (MHRD) offers central sector scheme (CSS) scholarship for all eligible and deserving candidates. One can apply scholarship at the beginning of the academic year. To avail this scholarship, candidate must have scored a minimum aggregate of 80% marks and his total annual income of the parents should not exceed Rs.4.5 lacs per annum. To apply for this scholarship candidate should be in the first year of the graduation course. As you are in 2nd year, now you are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
6th February 2016, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I am in my 3rd year bcom. I had applied for MHRD scholarship in 1st year and renewed it in the second year and have got the scholarship for both the years. But in the 3rd year the time period to apply is expired. is there any way that i can apply now? if not does that mean that my scholarship is discontinued and i cannot renew it for my PG course?
1st June 2017, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

I had applied for MHRD scholarship but I gave non nationalized bank passbook.so I didn't get it.. Can I now apply for scholarship by giving nationalized bank passbook???
7th June 2018, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply the scholarship in 2nd year ?In first year I have applied for the scholarship in which I have done mistake in giving the account number.Do I eligible for this scholarship?
22nd September 2018, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for mhrd scholarship again in 2nd year?
I had applied for it in 1st year but I did not get the scholarship. So should I apply newly or should I get it renewed.
1st November 2020, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
I scored 84% in 2nd year PU and I had applied for mhrd scholarship in BCom 1st year but not sanctioned..why?
22nd February 2021, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I didn't applied my mhrd scholarship in 1st year engineering course, so can I apply in coming 2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?