24th June 2021, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to apply for Vijayalakshmi RL Jalappa Scholarship 2021 for BE ECE student?

Hello, my daughter is studying in BE with ECE stream. I want to apply for Vijayalakshmi RL Jalappa Scholarship 2021 for her. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

27th June 2021, 10:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for Vijayalakshmi RL Jalappa Scholarship 2021 for BE ECE student?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Vijayalakshmi RL Jalappa Scholarship 2021:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Vijayalakshmi RL Jalappa Scholarship 2021 is given below,

Name of the Scholarship - Vijayalakshmi RL Jalappa Scholarship 2021

>> Candidates must be pursing Diploma or ITI or PUC or any other general degree or M.Pharma in ordet to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required in qualifying examination is 60% marks.

>> Candidates having passed the courses in 2nd or more attempts are not eligible for doing this scholarship.

>> Must be regular student studying in concerned college affiliated to the reputed university.
28th June 2021, 06:30 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for Vijayalakshmi RL Jalappa Scholarship 2021 for BE ECE student?

Eligibility:-

Applicant must have scored not less than 60% cut off percentage. The entire family of the applicant must be a BPL card holders, low-income farmers or agricultural labourers. Applicant must be a regular student studying in a college affiliated to a reputed university.
29th June 2021, 12:16 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for Vijayalakshmi RL Jalappa Scholarship 2021 is a candidate must have passed PUC, Diploma, ITI, any general degree in BE/BVSC, BPharma/BHMS/BDS/MBBS, or any master's degree, MVSC or MPharma with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The candidates whose entire family has a BPL card, low-income farmers, and agricultural labour can apply and only to those students who study in colleges on a regular basis.

The economically weaker and meritorious students will be awarded scholarships and should have an account number in any core banking facility branch. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is http://jalappaedufoundation.org/regform.php
30th June 2021, 09:23 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Applicants must have scored a minimum of 60 % cut-off percentage. Parents' families belonging to the BPL category, agricultural laborers and low-income farmers. Students must be normal to his/her course from the famous university. Applicants who have vacant courses in 2 or more attempts are not eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?