14th May 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for CSIS scheme when already taken education loan from SBI bank and have an outstanding of Rs. 90,000? Benefits of CSIS scheme?

Dear Sir, I have taken education loan of Rs. 1,25,000 in SBI bank. now i have an outstanding of Rs. 90,000. Now my question is that may i eligible for CSIS scheme and what i need to do to get the govt benifit of CSIS scheme..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get the interest amount paid upon Education Loan back under CSIS Scheme of Central Government?
  2. Central Scheme to provide Interest Subsidy(CSIS) - 2014
  3. Education loan procedure and bank tie ups with IGNOU?
  4. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  5. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  6. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  7. What is the Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Pharmacy?
  8. Education loan scheme for ST students to pursue MBBS?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Medical after HSC? Fee for entire course? Whic bank provides education loan under government scheme?
  10. Which are the M.Tech courses available in India if I am a B.Tech passout? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  12. How Education Loan scheme works? Any bank provides cash payment to students or it is done directly to institute?
  13. Schemes provided by Banks for Education Loan to study in B.Tech?
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  15. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study M.Sc in Clinical Research in Canada or UK?
  16. What's the fee structure of M.Tech(planning and construction technology) in CEPT Ahmadabad?
  17. How can I take another Loan for PG course if already took for UG course?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
28th January 2017, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for CSIS scheme when already taken education loan from SBI bank and have an outstanding of Rs. 90,000? Benefits of CSIS scheme?

I have already taken 400000 from Uco Bank out of which Rs 160000 has already been disbursed and our Annual family income below Rs.450000, can I get CSSI scheme benefit?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?