15th April 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Pharmacy?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am interested to study B.Pharmacy but
from Education Loan. Can you tell me about the education
loan scheme if I want to apply from Bank?
Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  2. What is the Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  3. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  4. Schemes provided by Banks for Education Loan to study in B.Tech?
  5. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  6. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  8. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study M.Sc in Clinical Research in Canada or UK?
  9. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  11. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Medical after HSC? Fee for entire course? Whic bank provides education loan under government scheme?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  14. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  16. How Education Loan scheme works? Any bank provides cash payment to students or it is done directly to institute?
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  18. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?
28th April 2015, 10:55 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Pharmacy?

* The Banks are providing Education loan for the students who wants complete their higher Education in India or abroad.

* The aim of the education Loan is to provide the much needed financial support to the deserving students for pursuing higher Education.

* The Education would be provided to those students who have obtained admission in Reputed colleges/University.

* The amount of Education loan given to the students is Rs.10,00,000/- for studies in India and Rs.2,00,000/- for studies in abroad.

* The minimum amount of Education Loan would be Rs.50,000/-
16th March 2017, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Pharmacy?

I want an admission in BBD for B pharma through education loan. What i did?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?