9th September 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for studying Abroad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know that if I would go for study in Abroad with the help of an education loan offered by Bank of Maharashtra then what is the eligibility criteria to get this education loan? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

10th September 2018, 02:22 PM
ExactAnswer

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for studying Abroad?

For studies abroad, the list of courses covered under Bank of Maharashtra education loan includes job oriented professional, technical, PG courses or Post-graduation like MBA, MCA, MS, etc.
The education loan eligibility criteria are provided below:

The student should be a Resident Indian and must have secured admission through an Entrance test or merit based selection process
The parent or guardian of the student should act as a co-borrower to avail the loan
11th September 2018, 12:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for studying Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know that if I would go for study in Abroad with the help of an education loan offered by Bank of Maharashtra then what is the eligibility criteria to get this education loan? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

Applicants should be Indian Nationals and should have secured admission to the following courses for getting education loan in Bank of Maharashtra for studying abroad.
>> Graduate courses – job oriented technical or professional courses offered by reputed universities
>> Post Graduation – MCA / MS / MBA, etc.
>> Courses conducted by CIMA / AFFA – London, CPA / CFA in USA, etc.
>> Degree / Diploma courses like pilot training, aeronautics, shipping, etc. provided these are recognized by competent regulatory bodies in India / Abroad for the purpose of employment in India / Abroad.
11th September 2018, 04:38 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to get an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra for studying Abroad, you should have secured admission to higher education course in a Government recognised college/ university in Abroad. You have to submit the admission letter as a proof along with other required documents to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?