9th September 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for BDes aspirant?

Hello Sir, can you please help me to know about the process of applying for an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra? I am interested to apply an education loan for BDes course. Kindly tell me the process as soon as possible. Thank you!

11th September 2018, 12:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for BDes aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, can you please help me to know about the process of applying for an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra? I am interested to apply an education loan for BDes course. Kindly tell me the process as soon as possible. Thank you!

Students can apply online for education loan in Bank of Maharashtra. They should have obtained admission to the approved courses leading to graduate / postgraduate degree and PG diplomas conducted by UGC / Government / AIBMS / AICTE / ICMR, etc., courses like CA, ICWA, CFA and courses conducted by IIMs, IITs, XLRI, IISC, NIFT, NID, etc. for getting education loan in Bank of Maharashtra. Interested students can contact the bank branch for more details or can find the details in the website link given Click Here
11th September 2018, 04:42 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for BDes aspirant?

You can apply for an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra for pursuing BDes course through online at the official website http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in or directly by visiting the nearest bank branch.

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra for pursuing BDes course, you should have secured admission to BDes course in a Government recognised college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?