26th December 2018, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a BPL student to study BArch course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard and I want to study BArch after completing my 12th. But I comes under BPL category. l want to get an education loan. So, am I eligible or not? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

17th March 2019, 05:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a BPL student to study BArch course?

You can surely apply for education loan once you secure admission in a reputed college through entrance exam. If you can secure admission at a top college then surely you will have great chances of getting your education loan.

Just make sure you have got a guarantor to support your education loan. Anyone from your family can become your guarantor but make sure he/she has a regular income. You can get an education loan at a subsidised rate if you belong to poor family.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?