13th January 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a BPL student to study MBBS?

Sir,
I am studying in 12th standard and I want to study MBBS. But I comes under BPL category. l want to get an education loan. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Being a BPL student, how can I get loan to study B.Tech?
  2. Eligibility to study MBBS for B.Sc student? Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS program?
  3. Details of Education Loan scheme to study MBBS for Nepalese Muslim candidate who has no property?
  4. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  6. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  7. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  8. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  9. Can I get concession in Education Loan to study MBBS being a female student?
  10. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  11. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  12. What is BPLR in respect to educational loan? How to apply for educational loan to study MBBS?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in India if secured 79.63% in F.Sc and belongs to Pakistan? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  15. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBBS in India for Medical student of Afghanistan? Procedure to apply?
  18. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
15th January 2016, 09:19 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a BPL student to study MBBS?

The main aim of educational loan is to provide financial support for the candidates who wish to pursue higher education and comes under economically backward classes.

Even though you belong to Below poverty line (BPL) category, you are eligible to apply for educational loan to purse MBBS.

The minimum criteria required to apply for an education loan to purse MBBS is that the candidate must have secured admission in any of the recognized college and should belong to Indian national.

All nationalized banks offer educational loan of Rs.4 lacs without any collateral security. But the educational loan upto Rs.7.5 lacs, the candidate must have provide collateral security or any third person guarantee.
15th January 2016, 10:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a BPL student to study MBBS?

Yes, you can apply for Education loan for MBBS course. In modern scenario, getting an education loan has become so easy that it can be taken without any difficulty. What you need to have is following documents:

>>Income details of parents.

>>Recognition of institute.

>>Your loan letter from concerned institute.

>>BPL certificate.

India Education loan portal is Vidya Lakshmi. At this portal, you can apply online for education loan to multiple banks. After assessing your form, they will respond you what amount of loan can be sanctioned and in what duration.

Education Portal link is http://https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?