24th November 2021, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan from Central Bank of India to study MTech course?

Hello friends, I have already completed my BTech Degree. Now, I want to do MTech course with the help of an education loan. So, can I get an education loan from Central Bank of India now for my MTech course? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your response.

25th November 2021, 05:49 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan from Central Bank of India to study MTech course?

Eligibility
Must have secured admission to a higher education course in recognised institution in India through entrance exam or merit based selection process after 12th or equivalent.

If admission is purely based on marks scored in qualifying exam, he/she should have scored 50% marks.
10% relaxation for reserved category.

No maximum ceiling , if loan amount secured by 100% collateral security.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?