25th August 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates charged against Education Loan of Central Bank of India to study MBA course?

Sir,
I want to know the Interest rates if I take Education Loan from Central Bank of India? I want to apply for Education for my MBA course. Please tell me about the Interest rates. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the interest rates charged by IndusInd Bank against Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  2. Interest rates charged against Education Loan to study MS in Meteorology in Abroad?
  3. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  4. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  5. Bank of India Interest rate charges for Education Loan to study MBA course?
  6. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  8. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  9. HDFC and Axis Banks Interest rates charge against Education Loan to study MBA in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. Can I get relaxation in Interest rates charged against Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST student?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  13. Is it true that Canara bank is providing full interest subsidy education loan?
  14. Is there any difference in interest rate charges to study MBA in India and in Abroad?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  16. Banks offering Education Loan with low interest rates to study MBA in IIM through CAT?
  17. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  18. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
31st August 2015, 08:58 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Interest rates charged against Education Loan of Central Bank of India to study MBA course?

Central Bank of India started a scheme known as " cent vidyarthi" to provide loan to poor and needy so that they can take up basic education and to the student/ employed persons to pursue higher education. Loans are provided for studying in India or in Abroad..

For studying in India
--Interest rate for boys:12.25%
--Interest rate for SC, ST and girls: 11.75%

**For more details you can go through the website:https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in...=2&menu_id=120
1st September 2015, 01:25 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Interest rates charged against Education Loan of Central Bank of India to study MBA course?

The interest rates fluctuate and if you are taking loan on the floating criteria then the interest rate for Central Bank of India at present for the Educational Loan is about 12-13% per annum.
If you are taking Loan on the Floating rates then the rate will vary on the policy of the Reserve Bank of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?