25th April 2022, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Education Loan to study Master’s in Economics in Yale University?

Hello Sir, I want to do Master’s in Economics course through Yale University. I am looking for an education loan for this course in this university. For this course I am eligible to get education loan from any reputed bank?

26th April 2022, 10:51 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Education Loan to study Master’s in Economics in Yale University?

Eligibility

Must be an Indian resident

Must have confirmed admission in recognised educational institution .

Must lie with in the age group of 18 to 35 years

Must be undergoing a graduate/postgraduate degree or a PG Diploma.

Must have secured admission in a college affiliated by UGC/AICTE, Government etc
30th April 2022, 01:49 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Education Loan to study Master’s in Economics in Yale University?

Eligibility to get Education Loan to study Master’s in Economics in Yale University?

There are different requirements for different scholarships. But documents required are common that I am mentioning below:-

Documents Required. Fully Completed and Signed Application Form. ...
Two Passport Size Photos. Two Passport Size Photos. ...
Photo ID. Photo ID. ...
Residence Proof. Residence Proof. ...
Academic Documents of Student. ...
Proof Of Admission (If available) ...
Last 8 Months Bank Statements of Co-Applicant. ...
Income Proof of Co-Applicant.
30th April 2022, 07:48 AM
Msdhoni02

1. You must have completed a graduation with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university.

2. The applicant is required to be a citizen of India.

3. The applicant must have attained the age of 18 else his/her parents will have to take the loan on his behalf.
30th April 2022, 08:01 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to pursue Masters in Yake university you need to have a good knowledge of the English language so, you need to take at least one exams from the following english test:

TOEFL

IELTS

Cambridge English

You need to take at least one exams from the following standardized graduate and college admission test such as GRE, GMAT etc.

Once you have cleared above mention tests you can apply for admission to study Masters in this university.

Once you are admission is confirmed then you have to apply for the education loan in the bank of your choice with your admission letter and other important documents.
30th April 2022, 08:14 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Education Loan eligibility criteria:-

1) The student is required to be a citizen of India.
2) The loan applicant must have attained the age of 18 else his/her parents will have to avail of the loan.
3) The candidate must possess a good academic background.
4) The aspirant must have secured admission to a recognized foreign university/institution/college.
5) The desired course which the applicant is going to undertake must be a technical or professional one, as banks give preference to job oriented courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?