3rd March 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan from State Bank Of India to study Master Degree in Economics at University of Cambridge?

Hello guys, I am a student of B.Sc(Economics). I want to do Master in Economics but from Cambridge University. I am looking for education loan for this purpose. I am looking to get education loan from State Bank Of India. Kindly suggest me that this bank will give loan to me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get education loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce to study Post Graduate program in Economics at University of Oxford?
  2. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study in MAAC which is affiliated to Cambridge University, USA? How much time it will take to sanction an Education Loan?
  3. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  4. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in University of Cambridge being a B.Tech graduate? Total expenses of MS in this university?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBBS? Is there any processing charge? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy?
  7. Disbursement procedure of an Education Loan in State Bank of India?
  8. List of colleges to study Master in Physical Education course? Which bank is best for Education loan?
  9. Can I get extension in SBI Education Loan for doing PhD if pursuing Master of Physiotherapy in Australia?
  10. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  11. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  12. Benefits of applying for Education Loan in State Bank of India?
  13. Expenses covered under State Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  15. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  16. Can I get an Education Loan from Bank of Baroda to study Master in Finance at Harvard University?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
22nd March 2018, 11:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan from State Bank Of India to study Master Degree in Economics at University of Cambridge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys, I am a student of B.Sc(Economics). I want to do Master in Economics but from Cambridge University. I am looking for education loan for this purpose. I am looking to get education loan from State Bank Of India. Kindly suggest me that this bank will give loan to me or not?

Yes, you can get an education loan from State Bank of India to study a Master Degree in Economics at University of Cambridge. SBI Global Ed-Vantage Scheme covers education loans for students studying regular graduate or post graduate or Doctorate courses in any discipline by various foreign universities in the countries like USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, Singapore, New Zealand and Hong Kong. You can apply online or can contact any SBI branch near your house. You have to apply for an education loan with the necessary documents like letter of admission, filled application form, PAN card and AADHAR Card of the student and parents, statement of the cost of study, student/co-borrower’s bank statement for 6 months, proof of income, etc. SBI Global Ed-Vantage Scheme website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?