4th April 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and requirements to apply for Allahabad Bank Education Loan to study BTech in IIT-Kharagpur?

I want to study BTech in IIT-Kharagpur through education loan. I am looking for an education loan in Allahabad Bank. Can I know what are the requirements for applying an education loan in this bank? Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria also. Thank you!

10th April 2019, 02:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to apply for Allahabad Bank Education Loan to study BTech in IIT-Kharagpur?

Eligibility and requirements to apply for Allahabad Bank Education Loan to study BTech in IIT-Kharagpur:

You should be a citizen of India.
You should have secured admission to BTech course in IIT-Kharagpur through Entrance Test/ Merit Based Selection process after completion of HSC (10+2 or equivalent).
Requirements to apply:
1. Admission letter with all necessary details
2. Identity proof and residence proof
3. Self-attested passport size photograph of applicant, co-applicant and guarantor
4. Salary proof (including latest salary slip, Form 16 and recent salary certificate)
5. Statement of cost of study.
6. Completed application form.
10th April 2019, 07:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to apply for Allahabad Bank Education Loan to study BTech in IIT-Kharagpur?

Once you have secured admission at IIT Kharagpur, you can visit the nearest branch of the concerned bank. Most of the banks offer special interest rates to students who have got admission at top institutes like IIT.

Just make sure you have a guarantor to support your education loan application. Most of the banks prefer students from top institutes like IIT because they have the best placement record.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?