27th May 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Axis Bank to study BTech?

I want to study BTech through education loan. I am looking for an education loan in Axis Bank. Can I know what are the requirements for applying an education loan in this bank? Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. On what basis Axis Bank offers Education Loan for BTech program? What are the interest charges of Axis Bank Education Loan?
  2. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at CBI to study MBA?
  3. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply an Education Loan in IDBI Bank to study MBBS?
  4. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study BTech? Is there any processing charge?
  5. Is it necessary to have an account in Axis Bank to apply for Education Loan?
  6. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Karnataka Bank for BTech course? -- [New]
  7. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  8. Concession in Axis Bank Education Loan scheme for physically handicapped female candidate?
  9. Requirements to apply an Education Loan in Axis Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in Axis Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study MBA?
  12. How to apply for an education loan in Axis Bank? Documents and requirements for it?
  13. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Central Bank of India for BTech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of Axis Bank for Abroad studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank to study BJMC? Is there any processing charge?
  16. Can I avail a bike under Axis Bank Education Loan Scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details of Axis Bank Education Loan Scheme for MTech aspirant?
  18. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank to study BHM? Is there any processing charge?
28th May 2018, 05:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Axis Bank to study BTech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study BTech through education loan. I am looking for an education loan in Axis Bank. Can I know what are the requirements for applying an education loan in this bank? Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria also. Thank you!

Those students who have secured admission to the BTech course through entrance test / merit bases selection process after completion of Class XII are eligible to apply for education loan in Axis Bank. Students should have obtained at least 50% marks in Class XII for getting education loan in Axis Bank. Students have to apply for education loans with necessary documents like Proof of Identity, Proof of Residence, Latest Salary Slip showing all deductions or Form 16 along with a recent salary certificate, Bank Statement / Passbook of last 6 months, Copy of Admission letter, Fee Schedule, Mark Sheets of SSC and HSC, etc. Students can find the details in the Axis Bank website link given Click Here
29th May 2018, 09:19 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Axis Bank to study BTech?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for an education loan in Axis Bank to study B.Tech course are mentioned below :-

--> You should have secured admission in higher education course in a Government recognised institute through entrance test/ merit based selection process after completion of your 12th standard.

--> You should be an Indian National.

--> You should be in the age range of 16 to 35 years.
30th May 2018, 10:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Axis Bank for pursuing B.Tech course, you should have secured admission in B.Tech course in a recognised college/ university. You can apply for HDFC Bank education loan through online at HDFC Bank Official website https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pr...dian-education. You must be in between 16 to 35 years of age to be eligible to apply for education loan in Axis Bank for pursuing B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?