27th August 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and requirements to apply for United Superb Education Loan to study BHM?

I want to study BHM through education loan. I am looking for an education loan in United Bank of India which is United Superb Education Loan. Can I know what are the requirements for applying an education loan in this bank? Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria also. Thank you!

30th August 2018, 04:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to apply for United Superb Education Loan to study BHM?

First of all you need to secure admission at a recognized hotel management college or university in India. Then you can approach any nearest United Bank to apply for education loan.

Just apply on a prescribed application form and submit it with all the required documents. You will need a guarantor for your education loan and collateral, in case the loan amount is big.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?