17th June 2019, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study BHM for female student? Procedure to apply?

Hello friends, my daughter want to pursue BHM course. She is preparing for the entrance exams as well. Now, if she will get seat in BHM, then she is eligible for any education loan? I want to know about the criteria. Also I would like to know how can I apply?

19th June 2019, 01:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study BHM for female student? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, my daughter want to pursue BHM course. She is preparing for the entrance exams as well. Now, if she will get seat in BHM, then she is eligible for any education loan? I want to know about the criteria. Also I would like to know how can I apply?

You should have obtained the admission to study BHM course through an entrance examination or merit based selection process to avail an education loan from a bank. You should have very good academic records for getting an education loan to study BHM from any bank. You have to provide necessary security for availing an education loan from a bank. Being a female candidate, you can get concession in interest rate for an education loan.
You have to apply either online or offline for an education loan. You have to attach the necessary documents for availing an education loan from a bank. You can contact the bank branch for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?