18th March 2018, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get under United Superb Education Loan Scheme to study MBA in Abroad?

I want to know that what is the maximum amount I can get in an education loan of United Superb Education Loan Scheme so that I can study MBA course in Abroad? I am interested to do MBA in Abroad so I want to get an education loan and I got a positive feedback of this scheme of education loan.

Related Questions:
  1. Expenses covered under United Superb Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?
  2. Details of United Superb Education Loan Scheme?
  3. How much maximum loan amount UBI can sanction for studying MS Abroad?
  4. Maximum amount to get under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  5. Maximum amount to get under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  6. Moratorium Period of United Superb Education Loan Scheme?
  7. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme?
  8. Eligibility to apply for United Superb Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) course?
  9. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  10. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  11. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  12. Maximum amount to get under PNB Padho Pardesh Education Loan Scheme? -- [New]
  13. Maximum amount to get under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan scheme for Abroad studies?
  14. Maximum amount to get under PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme?
  15. Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Catholic Syrian Bank for Abroad studies?
  16. Maximum amount of Education Loan offered by Punjab National Bank to study MBA in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Dena Bank?
  18. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
20th September 2022, 05:15 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under United Superb Education Loan Scheme to study MBA in Abroad?

For studying abroad , one can apply for upto INR 20 lacs.
Loan repayment for upto 15 years.

Loan security:-
Above INR 7.5 lacs, co obligation of parents is required
Tangible collateral security equivalent to loan amount
Assignment of future income of student for payment of installments.

Expenses covered are:-
Tution and examination fee
Cost of books, equipment
Reasonable cost of computer and laptop
Other expenses related to course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?