27th August 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer existing education loan to United Superb Education Loan?

Dear friends, I have already taken an education from another bank, but I don’t want to disclose the name of that bank. Now, I want to transfer my loan to United Superb Education Loan of United Bank of Bank. So, I want to know that is it possible for me to transfer my loan?

30th August 2018, 04:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer existing education loan to United Superb Education Loan?

There isn't any procedure to transfer education loans. You need to pay the concerned bank their dues, before looking for loan from another bank.

Education loans are provided after verification by bank concerned, therefore, it will not be possible to transfer in any case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?