10th July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in IDBI Bank for BDS aspirant?

Dear Sir, I want to apply an education loan in IDBI Bank. I want to study BDS by taking an education loan. Can I know that if I want to take an education loan against my family property then I am eligible to do that?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property from Bank of Maharashtra?
  2. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in ICICI Bank?
  3. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in Canara Bank?
  4. Possibility to get education loan from IDBI if have no movable property? What is the procedure?
  5. What amount I will get in IDBI Education Loan to study PhD in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of IDBI Education Loan?
  6. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  7. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply an Education Loan in IDBI Bank to study MBBS?
  8. Does IDBI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Abroad?
  9. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  10. Which Bank will offer Education Loan to study Master’s in Hotel Management course against Partnership Property?
  11. Does Syndicate Bank offer Education Loan to study BDS program? -- [New]
  12. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  13. How to apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Benefits of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. Penalties under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  15. How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in IDBI Bank?
  16. Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under IDBI Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  17. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for BTech aspirant? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to transfer existing education loan to IDBI Bank?
12th July 2018, 10:47 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in IDBI Bank for BDS aspirant?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for an education loan in IDBI Bank against family property for pursuing BDS course. You have to submit the property documents only if you need an education loan of more than Rs. 7.5 lakhs. You should have secured admission to BDS course in a Government recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan in IDBI Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?