17th October 2019, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to take an education loan against family property in State Bank Of India for Diploma Engineering aspirant?

Hi friends, I want to apply for an education loan in State Bank Of India. I want to study Diploma in Engineering course by taking an education loan. Can I know that if I want to take an education loan against my family property then I am eligible to do that? Kindly let me know immediately.

24th July 2022, 12:10 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to take an education loan against family property in State Bank Of India for Diploma Engineering aspirant?

Those who have got confirmed admission can apply for loan in a bank.

For loan upto 4 lacs , no collateral security is required.
For loan above 7.5 lacs , both collateral security and third party gurantee is required. Parents or guardian is required as co borrower.

Those who have property against which they want to take loan , then they can do so.
Loan against property are cost efficient and charge lower rate of interest .
Those who have secured admission in a reputed college can apply for loan easily .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?