12th August 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Which exam is need to be given by B.Tech (Informatics) graduates for Foriegn scholarship?

Which exam is need to be given by B.Tech (Informatics) graduates for Foriegn scholarship?

14th August 2015, 08:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam is need to be given by B.Tech (Informatics) graduates for Foriegn scholarship?

It depends on the course which you want to pursue after your B.Tech course in abroad. This is because most of the foreign institutes provide scholarship on the basis of scores in the entrance exams based on which they take admission. There are no separate entrance exams for scholarship to study in abroad. Most of the foreign institutes give scholarship on the basis of performance in English proficiency tests like IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?