14th January 2016, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Which exam will qualify for getting scholarship for doing M.Pharma in pharmaceutics?

Which exam will qualify for getting scholarship for doing M.Pharma in pharmaceutics? Can you please give me more details on the same? Have anyone got the scholarship before for doing the course? Please provide me your suggestions.

16th January 2016, 01:41 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which exam will qualify for getting scholarship for doing M.Pharma in pharmaceutics?

You are about to get admission in M.Pharma in Pharmaceutics and wanted to know about the exam for getting scholarship while doing the course. GPAT stands for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is a national level entrance test. This test is conducted every year by AICTE.

>>If you qualify this GPAT exam and able to get admission in any AICTE approved institution then you will get stipend of 12400 per month while doing the course.

>>After getting admission in any AICTE approved institution, you have to fill an online form in the AICTE website to avail the stipend. After getting approved from the AICTE, your stipend will be credited directly in your bank account which you have mentioned at the time of filling of online form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?