7th September 2018, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Expenses covered under Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme for BHM course?

I want to study MBA and I am already preparing for various BHM entrance exams. But the fees of BHM is not bearable for my family. So, I have decided to take an Education Loan. I have heard that Federal Bank is having a good scheme of Education Loan. I would like to know about the expenses which is covered in this loan scheme.

9th September 2018, 02:38 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme for BHM course?

Expenses covered by Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme for BHM course are as follows:-

Tuition fee payable to the student’s college/school for the purpose of examination, library, lab etc.

Hostel fee (applicable in case of a school/college providing residential facilities to its students).

Cost of laptop (only if essential for the course), books, uniform, equipment and instruments required for the course and travel expenses of the students.

Expenses incurred for project work, study tours, thesis etc.

Caution deposit fee charged by the institution, amount payable towards the institution’s building fund and any other refundable deposit.

Note: All of these need to be supported by bills/receipts.
9th September 2018, 12:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme for BHM course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study MBA and I am already preparing for various BHM entrance exams. But the fees of BHM is not bearable for my family. So, I have decided to take an Education Loan. I have heard that Federal Bank is having a good scheme of Education Loan. I would like to know about the expenses which is covered in this loan scheme.

Expenses covered under Federal Bank education loan scheme are given below:

>>> Fee payable to College, Hostel, tuition, Library, Laboratory, and Examination

>>> Expenses for project work / study tours / thesis, etc.

>>> Cost of books, equipments, instruments, uniform, travel expenses, computer (if essential for the completion of the course)

>>> Amount payable towards the building fund, Caution deposit, refundable deposit, etc., which are supported by receipts or bills

Candidates can find the details in the Federal Bank website link given Click Here
9th September 2018, 07:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Expenses covered under Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme for pursuing BHM course are mentioned below :-

--> Fee payable to College / School, Hostel, Tuition, Examination, Library, Lab
--> Cost of books, equipments, instruments, Uniform, Travel expenses, Computer (if essential for the course)
--> Expenses for study tours / project work / thesis etc
--> Caution deposit, Amount payable towards building fund, refundable deposit, etc., supported by bills/ receipts but cannot exceed 10% of the tuition fee.
9th September 2018, 09:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Normally following expenses are covered under Federal bank education loan scheme:

- Tuition fee charged by the institution

- Hostel fee and mess charges

- Cost of books, study material and instruments related to study

- Expenses related to study tour, project work, etc

- Security deposit charged by the college during admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?